W’s internship is a comprehensive training programme those who have the ability and desire for a career in the PR industry, but who may not have the networks, means or experience to get there. W North America is the New York hub of leading global PR agency, W Communications.
The 3-month entry-level training programme will provide you with:
- A comprehensive induction into the PR industry and ongoing training programme
- Rotational placement working across W Communication’s core teams, with an emphasis on getting to grips with the fundamentals of a career in PR
- A W Communications buddy and fortnightly catchups with its SVP
- The chance to work with some global brands across wine & spirits, travel, consumer products, luxury, fashion, and sport
- Opportunity for full-time role at W North America
W North America graduates will also be valued members of the W Communications team, with benefits including:
- Social and cultural events
- Access to our global teams (London and Singapore) to learn more about how these markets operate
Who can apply?
W North America is open to recent graduates. This is an entry-level programme, but due to the impact of Covid on employment opportunities, the 2022 programme will be open to graduates who have graduated in the last couple of years, as well as those due to graduate in 2022.
What skills and experience do I need?
We’re not asking for any prior experience of the PR industry, we’re here to offer you that first break you need!
We’re looking for applicants that can demonstrate the following:
- An interest and desire in pursuing a career in the PR or Communications industry
- A passion for brands, media, culture and social content
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- An interest in media and current affairs – you will enjoy scouring through the papers each day, be a social media native, and have your finger on the pulse of the best podcasts, influencers and YouTube channels.