JOURNALISM & MEDIA MANAGEMENT
The Department of Journalism and Media Management at the University of Miami School of Communication includes majors in Journalism, Broadcast Journalism, Electronic Media, and Media Management.
Journalism and Media Management faculty teach students to gather content, analyze information, and use technology to tell meaningful stories to global audiences, as well as to understand those audiences and think critically about demographic and usage trends important to today’s media enterprises. Graduates of the department can be found working for news and information operations such as CBS, Fox News, E! Entertainment Television, ESPN, Telemundo, The Washington Post, and National Geographic.
A few of our journalism projects, all done by our very own students and faculty.
- Relationships between Facebook Use and Sleep Patterns Among College Studentsbrackman2019-12-10T15:55:48-05:00
- Similarities and Differences in Over-The-Top Video Services Across Countriesbrackman2019-12-10T15:37:25-05:00
- Communication Technology Update and Fundamentals (2016 Edition)brackman2019-12-10T16:05:21-05:00
- The Game Changers of the Video Content Business: the OTTsbrackman2019-12-10T15:59:24-05:00
- Cord Cutting: A Digital Revolution of Media Consumptionbrackman2019-12-10T15:55:12-05:00
- The Digitalization of Music: To Stream, To Spend, or To Steal?brackman2019-12-10T15:56:10-05:00