KWT Global wants you! A confident, collaborative and gritty Senior Account Executive who excels at implementing all aspects of social programs:from research and analysis and idea generation to influencer relations and content creation. Our SAE’s display a full understanding of the integrated communications spectrum, including traditional and social channels, and can lead integrated programs from ideation to execution.
SAEs in the Social & Influencer team will work across a portfolio of clients in various industries: from consultancy to candles, fashion to fintech! We’re looking for candidates that love a strategic and creative challenge!
Job duties will include:
Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Actively share recommendations, ideas and strategic points of view for social and influencer programming with teams
- Develop creative and programmatic plans and other documents for review
- Display ownership and passion for clients, their competitors, industry and subject material, making proactive, strategic recommendations based on developing news, trends and insights
- Experiment with new ideas that will benefit client programs and agency new business efforts and iterate based on key findings and results
- Understands the role integrated communications plays in the broader scope of the client’s business and be able to interact and collaborate with other client business leaders and partner agencies
- Demonstrate initial account supervisory skills
- Act as a daily client contact, establish trust and maintain strong client relationships
- Confidently advise client on day-to-day issues with minimal input from supervisor
- Show proficiency in account administration, including initial budgeting, worksheets, drafting of account activity reviews, managing spreadsheets and tracking budgets
- Work with supervisors and establish and meet both internal and external project deadlines without needing reminders
- Write advanced-level content that requires minimal edits by supervisors, demonstrating the ability to succinctly research and structure the content of these materials
- Demonstrate a mastery of influencer relations, uncovering new and emerging talent and placement opportunities that relate to each client’s business
Our ideal candidate
- BS/B.A degree and minimum 4 years digital and social media account management experience
- Passionate about being part of and enhancing an existing great company/team culture
- Proficient in social analytics, publishing platforms and influencer identification and management tools
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- A sense of humor with a can-do attitude
- Displays our values of Grit, Empathy, Collaboration, Curiosity, and Optimism
- Interest in multiple client industries
KWT Global is a global brand strategy and public relations agency that employs a purpose-driven, design-thinking approach to marketing and communications. KWT Global’s award-winning talent and capabilities extend across a global footprint which includes New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and London. Additionally, as a Stagwell Inc agency (since 2010), we have access to a wide network of more than 50 affiliates and partner agencies around the world. As a multi-specialist agency, we serve clients across dozens of industries and sectors, and combine the most impactful elements of media relations, influencer engagement, digital and social media, and content marketing to help bring Brand Purpose to Life.
KWT Global is a passionate, purpose-driven, values-based organization. Our dedication to uplifting our company’s values – grit, empathy, curiosity, collaboration and optimism – permeates throughout the entirety of our culture and acts as the foundation of our purpose. Our agency’s mission is to bring a brand’s purpose to life, and we connect this mission directly to our culture. Our workforce strives to bring together a rich diversity of age, race, ethnicity, gender expression, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, ability, background and identity. Our policy is to attract, employ, train, promote and foster talent in all people with demonstrated ability and potential.
We are proud to continue building an inclusive company that gives ample opportunities and support to all our staff so they can continue to evolve both personally and professionally and cultivate a holistic understanding of how they interact with the world.