Bacchus Agency is a global creative communications and brand development agency with teams based in NYC, Miami, London and Dubai. For over two decades, we have had the pleasure of working with some of the finest hospitality, design, beauty, consumer, travel, culinary and wellness brands as well as produce some of the most coveted, talked-about global events.
Bacchus is seeking an organized and dedicated intern to join our Miami PR & Comms team. They should have strong verbal and written communication skills and will be responsible for day-to-day account support, tracking coverage, researching relevant influencers and office administration for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will be intuitive, detailed, ambitious, and have a natural passion for PR. This internship offers an introduction to the fast-paced world of public relations at a transatlantic agency representing some of the world’s finest brands.
- Current college students, graduate students or recent graduates in the field of public relations, communications, preferably with previous experience in a PR firm / office
- Independent self-starter; ambitious hard worker
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Mac-savvy and have a general understanding of key programs such as Google docs, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Flexible from +10 hrs p/week – internship will be remote in nature
- Stipend to cover lunch and travel, if required to attend meetings/events. School credit.
- To apply, send cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Subject line: “First Name, Last Name, PR Internship.” No phone calls please.