Want to get your story ideas picked up by the media?
Come to “Pitch Perfect: The Do’s and Don’ts of Pitching to the Media” at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 11, in CIB 2055.
You will hear from a panel of seasoned PR professionals and journalists who will share case studies and tips on how to target and reach the media to ensure you get the coverage you want.
Afterward, there will be a networking mixer and reception to meet the panelists and connect with other PR professionals attending.
The panelists include:
– Howard Cohen, reporter for the Miami Herald
– Abby Lawing, editor with CBS4
– Tere Negrete, Jackson Health Systems communicator, and former Herald editor and reporter
– Michelle Palomino, Wells Fargo spokeswoman
– Jennifer Piedra, Director of PR at Holtz Children’s Hospital
Cost: Free to PRSSA members.
All others $5