Randstad US is looking for a PR Coordinator
The PR Coordinator plays an important role working in conjunction with the PR Manager and the social team to provide overall support to Randstad US and its family of brands. The PR Coordinator is responsible for providing entry-level public relations support for Randstad US and its Operating Companies. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to assists with projects, while also tasked with leading projects on their own, such as developing media lists, monitoring trends, reviewing publications, working directly with the media, conducting research and assisting with new initiatives that impact the business. Additionally, this person will work and interact with our social team, as well as other marketing team members.
The PR Coordinator will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance that are directly related to the management and operation of the business, including:
- Research relevant media contacts and build media lists
- Draft press releases, blog posts and other written materials
- Pitch targeted media (regional and trades), secure print and online coverage and build relationships with key media members
- Conduct and compile research for PR, content and social media teams
- Assist in the execution of special events within the U.S.
- Creating and maintaining events/awards/speaking engagement calendars
- Researching industry trends and staying up-to-date on current events and news
- Influencer identification, outreach and coordination
- Leverage social channels to build relationships with media members
- Be intimately familiar and comfortable with social, as you will be working closely with our social team to integrate campaigns
- Continually seek to innovative and introduce breakthrough ideas, approaches and solutions with communications
- Support PR team with additional tasks as needed
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects with a sense of urgency and to navigate within a complex organization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent communicator
- Skilled writer (proficient in AP style)
- Social media savvy
- Extremely organized
- Professional demeanor
- Eagerness to learn
- Proficient multitasker
- Drive to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Efficient worker
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Travel: Rare
- Reports to: PR Manager
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $24.5 billion global provider of HR services. As one of the largest staffing organizations in the United States, Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent placement services each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and client-dedicated locations.
Employing 5,300 recruiting experts, the company is a top provider of outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. Learn more at www.randstadusa.com and access Randstad’s panoramic U.S. thought leadership knowledge center through its Workforce360 site that offers valuable insight into the latest economic indicators and HR trends shaping the world of work.
Randstad’s Mission and Core Values
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We are known for continuing to adhere to and live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection, and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
How to apply
To apply for the PR Coordinator position at Randstad US, please send a cover letter and resume to Madison.firstname.lastname@example.org.