NPCT Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator, based on his/her experience working in refugee mental health, is responsible for coordinating resource materials and curriculum, managing contracted experts, managing data related to resources and curriculum, managing technical reports of activities, technical production of webinars and E-Learning course, contributing to ongoing technical assistance through information dissemination, resource development, management of social media and interaction with stakeholders through listserv.
1. In collaboration with the Director, collect and manage the data related to the Needs Assessment, follow-up surveys, evaluations, and technical reports
2. E-Learning: assist in site design, resources, and provider technical support to participants, IT, and experts
3. Develop invitation, timeline and structure for E-Learning. Coordinate registration and project submission for E-Learning and other trainings as needed
4. Oversee technical production of webinars
5. As needed, travel to trainings and provide support
6. Organize and provide technical assistance as needed for consultation calls
7. Track and provide monthly reports regarding requests for information, consultation or other services from NPCT to national agencies and individuals
1. Develop and maintain refugee mental health curriculum and coordinate all resource materials
2. Perform research for creation of modules and resources such as Information Guides and Country Condition Reports
3. Orient contracted experts and coordinate their training materials
4. Assist in identifying best, promising, and emerging practices as well as the dissemination process for these
5. Provide guidance and materials for all the items sent out to NPCT contacts
1. In collaboration with the Director, assist with research projects, including literature reviews pertaining to new curriculum topics, for potential publication
Website and social media
1. Regularly update website with resources and links to relevant information
2. Moderate and interact on listserv discussion board weekly, and post or interact on social media weekly, including Twitter discussions on relevant topics, and Facebook posts to our followers and other relevant organizations. When necessary, solicit feedback and training needs through social media
3. Check website, listserv and social media analytics and seek to continually drive traffic and increase interactions
1. Conduct outreach to potential partners throughout the US and national refugee providers in need of assistance
2. Assist in outreach to new stakeholders potentially interested in refugee mental health topics, and in growing our network through social media and through our website. Additionally, maintain existing contact list for use in trainings, webinars, consultation calls, events and information dissemination
3. Supervise at maximum one intern per semester on research project and content management
4. Conduct outreach to identify potential community events in which NPCT can participate
1. Previous experience working in a refugee service provision context required. Clinical experience preferred.
2. BA in social work, international studies, public health or related field. MA in related field preferred.
3. Highly motivated by timelines and driven by deadlines, able to self-assess time needed to complete deliverables.
4. Strong attention to detail
5. Strong self-initiative and capable of contributing new ideas for content
6. Proficient in Microsoft Publisher, Sharepoint, Excel and Google Spreadsheets, Wordpress, and listserv management. Comfort with various social media and web platforms
7. Ability to deal professionally, strategically and courteously with various levels and types of stakeholders, partners, experts, funders and others
To apply, candidates will need to search for “Program Coordinator” in Miami at our website page here.